Back To Blog
OUR BLOG POSTS
07 Dec 2018
Party Season: Desk to Dancefloor Hair Tips
- After a long day at work, hair often feels flat and lifeless. A simple, effective way to revive limp locks is with a generous spritz of dry shampoo into the roots – this creates instant volume, body and texture.
- A sleek ponytail is a fab way to look polished with minimal effort involved – all you need is a hairbrush and shine spray or serum. Brush hair back and gather into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck. Secure with an elastic and wrap a piece of hair around to hide it, securing with a hair grip; to finish, slick down any stray hairs or frizz with a spritz of shine spray or a pump of serum.
- Adding an accessory is a really easy, striking way to take your look from day to night. Alice bands, jewelled pins and brooches are all effective ways to transform a simple look into something party-ready.
- For loose waves in the evening, apply a leave-in conditioner or curl setting product to the lengths and ends of damp hair in the morning and sweep back into a low, loose bun. The product will help set the wave during the day; take the bun out after work and run your fingers through the curls for undone waves. Apply a little serum to tame any frizz.
- A super simple way to change up your look for the evening is to change your parting! If you usually wear it in the middle, flip it over to the side for instant lift and volume – set with a mist of hairspray to keep it in place.
- Clip-in hair pieces are amazing for making a statement with minimal effort! For a striking party look, part hair at the side and smooth into a ponytail at the side of the neck. Add a clip-in hair piece (we love Hair Rehab London’s The Wrap Ponytail) for a perfect night time style in under five minutes.
- Keep a Tangle Angel Baby key ring brush in your bag for on-the-go touch ups. It’s the perfect size to fit into a clutch or small handbag and will keep your hair looking fabulous during party season!